It’s been a very humbling couple of weeks. I’ve been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by thehopefulwayfarer! I’d like to give a huge thanks out to her for keeping me in mind. Her blog is truthful and inspiring and I highly recommend you check out what she’s been writing about.
Here are the rules for this award:
1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. You must list the rules and display the award.
3. You must add 7 facts about yourself.
4. You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
And now for the 7 facts about me…
1. Bookstores are my kryptonite. I could spend forever in one unless someone dragged me out. They will be the reason of my debt sooner or later.
2. I hate wearing clothing that exposes my legs. For example, shorts, skirts, dresses. If it’s too hot to wear tights – I wear jeans. I don’t really know why either.. I just think it looks weird on me I guess.
3. I’m obsessed with white apparently… Recently painted my room white (which before was dark chocolate brown), I love to paint my nails white, white shoes, white socks, white shirts… you get the idea.
4. I really, really don’t like peanut butter. Or peanuts in general. So yes – I don’t like Reeses chocolate. At all. (I’m an almond butter person.)
5. Until this year, I hated my hair color. Always wished it was lighter. Now, I love it and wouldn’t even think of changing it.
6. If I could open up my own store it would consist of a mixture between a book store, a cafe and a music store. Food, books, music – all I need. Oh and it would have a kick-ass patio with lots of room for dancing at night.
7. The fact that we are living organisims on a floating planet in a sea of darkness that could explode at any time, facinates me. Also scares the shit out of me.
Have a great weekend!