I woke up this morning to find I was nominated for The Liebster Award. This award generally goes out to smaller, newer blogs.
I started up Lost & Found a year ago and never imagined the joy and support it has brought into my life. My intention was to release unwanted feelings until I realized I had gained somewhat of a following. And this goes out to all my readers: thank you so much for appreciating the words I type. To know that I have inspired even one person means the absolute world to me.
I’d like to give an even bigger thank you to Pieces of Bipolar who was gracious enough to include me on her list of nominees for this award. She has shown me support for awhile now and I am so forever grateful for the kind words she has motivated me with. Please check out her blog and show her some love.
The Liebster Award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
I expressed my gratitude above but thank you again so much to Pieces of Bipolar for enjoying my words enough to nominate me for such an incredible thing.
2. Add the Liebster Award logo to your blog.
Posted here: Awards
3. Answer 10 questions provided to you from the person who nominated you.
See my answers below this list. I changed one question from the previous post.
4. Provide 10 or ask your nominees to answer the same questions.
For my nominee(s), please answer the same as I have5. Nominate bloggers of your own for the award.
See nominees below the questions I have answered.
1. If you were stranded on an island and only had three things, what would they be?
Music. Tent. Unlimited food.
2. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
Frist, pay off my parents mortgage, donate to charity, then travel the world and go to as many concerts and music festivals as I can.
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I would give myself an extra boost of confidence.
4. If you could try something new today, what would it be?
5. What is your life mantra?
Any of Paulo Coelho’s quotes would work. The one below sticks out the most:
“Everything tells me that I am about to make a wrong decision, but making mistakes is just a part of life. What does the world want of me? Does it want me to take no risks, to go back to where I came from because I didn’t have the courage to say “yes” to life?” – Paulo Coelho, Eleven Minutes
6. What is your biggest fear in life?
Not living every day to the fullest.
7. If you could have dinner with one person alive or dead, who would it be and why?
My birth mother. I want to know what could’ve been and I want to know her story better and understand everything she has been through.
8. What is one thing you’re proud of?
My ablility to keep going when people doubt what I’m capable of.
9. What is the most beautiful place you’ve seen?
So many places. As of right now, the country side and mountains of Ireland.
10. Name a song that describes your life in a nutshell.
As some of you know, I’m a music junkie. I like everything. Anything. So therefore, there are probably hundreds of songs that would be suitable for this. Each song has something different to offer for each aspect of my life. With that said, I’ll share with you a song that never fails to make me feel better and is definitely in my top 5:
Sanctuary – Paradise Fears
**Each of the blogs below have either inspired, motivated or opened my eyes and mind to another side of life. I hope they accept this award as a thank you from me for putting their writing and thoughts on the web.**