I got home from my internship yesterday afternoon to find a pleasant surprise. Book of Mohs nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award. At first I thought you had to wait to find out if you’ve won but soon discovered that everyone nominated gets the award which is ten times better. This means so so much to me. And considering I only started my blog this week, it blows my mind. Thank you SO much, Justin! You are wonderful and I wish I could nominate you again but I’m not sure if I can. If I knew, I would in a heartbeat. You’ve been around since day one of this blog and I hope you will continue to be. Thanks for everything.
Here are the rules:
- Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
- Announce your win with a post. Make sure you post a link back to me as a ‘thank you’ for the nomination.
- Present 15 awards to 15 deserving bloggers.
- Leave them a comment to let them know after you have linked them to a post.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself. Check out mine below:
- Some of you might know this if you read my ‘About Me’ section but I am adopted. I was adopted the minute I was born. I couldn’t have a better life. I am so blessed.
- I like to clean. Though my bed room doesn’t portray that. I feel like that’s the one place I can be messy.
- I am OBSESSED with live music.
- In grade 7 I wrote a 10 chapter novel about a boy named Derek in a wheelchair.
- The two places in Europe I’ve been to are London and Ireland.
- I’ve had my G2 for two years and only been on the highway twice…
- If I had to choose to eat one food only for the rest of my life, it would be sushi with a side of hot sauce.
Here are my nominations. In no particular order of course:
- The Girl Behind The Camera
- Talking Covers
- Carrying The Gun
- On The Luce
- Lattes and Leggings
- Emotion On Canvas
- Da Wandering Wahine
- Kendall F. Pearson
- Words I Cannot Express
- Samantha Katz Photography
- Dear Ed
- Nikoleta Stamataki
- A Little Bit of Lace
- Girl With The Silver Locket
Thank you again to the most kind Book of Mohs. Please follow him too.